As of January 2006, MILIAS CAMPS has it's own premises for overnight stay & sports at the foot of Mt. Parnassos, MILIAS VILLAGE.
MILIAS CAMPS VILLAGE is located in the municipality of Delphi (the famous ancient site), 190 km from Athens, 40 Km fron Delphi and 7 km from Polydroso, near to Gravia Village and just about 25 km from the ski resort. MILIAS CAMPS VILLAGE is located at the north foot of Mt. Parnassos, over the riverside of Viotikos Kifissos in one of the most beautiful places of mainland Greece and next to the mountains Kallidromon, Giona, Vardousia and Iti.
Built in a field of 24.000 m2, MILIAS CAMPS VILLAGE is a complex designed according to our logic and needs, needs for sports and activities in nature.
It is consisted of little houses made of wood & stone, club house, kitchen, breakfast and dinner area, play room and presentation/ teaching room. All houses have independent heating, TV, refrigerator, kattle, douche, WC and a fireplace while within the premises of the camp there is an artificial climbing wall, mountain bike piste, archery field, infrastructure for various outdoor games, a skateboard mini ramp and a swimming pool.
The ski resorts of Fterolaka & Kellaria, the dirty roads near MILIAS CAMPS VILLAGE, the paths that drive through the mountain through fir trees and fresh water springs, the nearby rocks equiped for rock climbing, are all at the dispoal of those who want to walk, treck, ski, explore the caves in the area, go canyoaning, mountain biking, rock climbing, 4x4 jeeping or just get acquianted with the area, visit the vagonetto mining park or the historical "Chani of Gravia" and eat in one of the many traditional tavernas that the area offers.
MILIAS CAMPS has suggestions and plans for specific activities of any nature and difficulty that can take place either using a special guide or without, with maps and all specific directions you need, that will be available for you at the reception of the VILLAGE.
The houses at MILIAS CAMPS VILLAGE are ideal for hosting families, groups, clubs, schools, children's camps, groups, etc. and can support seminars, adventure races, environmental, corporate and educational programs as well as all kinds of related activities.
Price list Milias Village 2022-23
For two or more days, breakfast included One person 90 euro/day Two persons 100 euro/day Three persons 110 euro/day For persons 120 euro /day Five persons 130 euro /day For kids under 3 years old, it's free
For only one day staying, breakfast included One person 110 euro/day Two persons 120 euro/day Three persons 130 euro/day For persons 140 euro/day Five persons 150 euro/day For kids under 3 years old, it's free
Demi pension The same prices + 12 euro per person
Special prices for groups.
At the club house of Milias Village, we can have our breakfast, a coffee or a drink in front of the fireplace or seated at the nice veranda, in fron of the swimming pool. The club house is open at 07.30-10.30 and 18-30-23.30 .
MILIAS CAMPS VILLAGE is located in the municipality of Delphi (the famous ancient site), 190 km from Athens, 40 Km fron Delphi and 7 km from Polydroso, near to Gravia Village and just about 25 km from the ski resort. MILIAS CAMPS VILLAGE is located at the north foot of Mt. Parnassos, over the riverside of Viotikos Kifissos in one of the most beautiful places of mainland Greece and next to the mountains Kallidromon, Giona, Vardousia and Iti.. (In Google maps look for "MILIAS CAMPS VILLAGE).
It is located at the north side of Parnassos mountain, 25 Km from the ski station, close to some of the most beautiful mountains of Greece , Giona, Vardousia and Iti, ideal for hiking, ski tour, MTB and rock climbing.
Sights seeing, hikes, natural beauty
Very close to Milias Village, is the historic Gravia, where the famous "Hani of Gravia" is located, as well as everything you need for your supplies (mini market, bakery, shops) as well as welcoming taverns. A little further up, the picturesque Vargiani, offers an excellent view of the surrounding mountains. For those who love walking, there is a path that starts from Milias Village and ends at the Byzantine monastery of Pantanassa (about 1.5 hours), while there are other beautiful paths very close by
- Mparoutospilia (2 Km from Milias Village). A nice hike (1h 30mn) to the impressive cave of Mparoutospilia.
- The ancient wall of Lilaia, destroyed back to 500 bC from Filippos B', the father of Alexander the Grate. An easy hike (30mn) drives to the big ancient stones and makes you fell as a British explorer of the 18th century.
- St Jerousalem (15 Km by car from Milias Village). A 1h 30mn hike that drives to a monastery built probably in the 12th century in a small cave of Parnassos, from crossaders, comming back from Jerousalem after the 4th crossade.
- Neraidospilia, the fairy cave. The hike starts at the village of Variani, 8 Km from Milias village. A stip path drives high on the mountain, passes cliffs and forests to one of the most beautiful caves of Greece, full of small lakes that in winter and spring are full of crystaline, pure, cold water.
- The two highest summits of Parnassos, Gerontovrachos (2,250μ) and Liakoura (2,453m) are a nice target, easy or difficult, according to the snow and weather conditions.
15 Km of Milias village is the famous Pavliani' s parc.
18 Km from Milias village is Thermopyles and the hot lake of Damasta.
15 km from Milias Village, is the famous path of Ephialtis in Kaldidromo that crosses beautiful meadows and wooded slopes, ending in Thermopylae.
40Km of Milias village, is Delfi, one of the most famous, impressive and important ancient site in Greece.
Rock climbing sport sites and multi-pitches routes
- 8 Km from Milias Village, "is Kokkini stegi", a sport climbing area with thirty routes (5a - 7c, 25-30 m).Kokini stegi (red roof)Approach 5-8 min, sun in the morning and shade on the afternoon. Opposite to "Kokkini stegi", is a new place named "Proinadiko", with seven small and easy routes, on the shade in the morning and sunny in the afternoon, good for beginers in a hot summer day.
- 2 Km from Milias Village is the sport climbing site "Miliopaida" (which means the Milias children). Approach 20 min, well bolted routes and nice view (20 routes, 5a-7c, 25-35 m)Miliopaida (the Milias kids), με πρόσβαση 20 λεπτών (περπάτημα σε ανηφορικό μονοπάτι) από το σημείο όπου παρκάρουμε και σπορ, καλά ασφαλιασμένες διαδρομές με υπέροχη θέα.
- 2p0 km from Milias Village, the sport site Portes (doors_ .
- 25 km from Milias Village, is the Sport climbing in Tithorea (25 km).
- - Multi-pitches routes, in the canyon of Mparoutospilia, 2 km of the Milias village and 1h walk on a an easy path.“Τα τρία γουρουνάκια“, “Ο μέγας Αλέξανδρος και η ωραία Ελένη“, “Το πιλιέ των καραντίνερς“, “Οι εξήντα αποχρώσεις του γκρι“).
The MILIAS CAMPS Village staff can help you, always in relation to your wishes and abilities, with information, but also provide you with a mountain guide to accompany you (guiding) or train (climbing lessons) in any of the above paths and fields.